Flow N Fill Spout
Designed for hours of fun with its endless stream of water!
Start the water flow – show your child how to turn on the spout by pressing the goggles. This will initiate a constant water flow. Let him turn it on himself, teaching him cause and effect. Demonstrate the effects of each tumbler and encourage him to swap and change the tumblers, as well as to nest them in each other in any order he chooses.
Encourages sensory regulation – place one of the tumblers in the holder and let your baby experience the different water flows on his hands, feet and body. This “sensory training” contributes to sensory regulation – your child’s ability to regulate and process stimuli he receives from his surroundings and body.
Introducing concepts through play – Let your baby play independently with or without the tumblers. You may let her experience the steady flow of water on their hands or play with each tumbler exploring the contrasting states such as full/empty and floating/sinking.
- A battery operated bath spout that easily attaches and draws water from the tub creating an endless stream without wasting water or worrying about hot water burns from the tap.
- Supports STEM by introducing children to sorting, constructing and putting physics into play with spinning gear movement.
- Boosts fine motor skills and hand eye coordination while promoting reasoning and problem solving as children create moving experiments with spinning, colourful action.
- 3 interchangeable, brightly coloured bath cups work with spout to create different water effects for spraying, straining, and floating fun.
- More than 10 different water activities engage little ones in learning while playing in the tub!
- Easy for kids to operate. Specially designed for small hands.
- Swiveling arm holds the bath cups - for playing, stacking and storage.
- Suitability: 9 - 36 months
- Product Dimensions: L: 185mm x W: 90mm x H: 390mm
- Weight: 0.13 kgs