KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING TIPS AND INSPIRATION
Do you have a child who has an upcoming Birthday however you are not sure where to start planning the perfect Birthday Party?
These 5 Birthday Party Planning Tips may assist you to plan this special event.
- Choose the date. The ideal day for a party is over the weekend. This ensures that your guests will be available. You can pick the weekend before or after your actual birthday, however be mindful that you will need to start planning the party at least 4 weeks prior your proposed Birthday Party.
- Pick the venue. You may choose an Indoor or Outdoor party at home or at a Park or venue.
- Your guest list. When I am planning my children party’s I always consider who has been kind enough to invite my child to their party in the 12 months. These friends are always first on my list, closely followed by Family and then friends.
- Send your birthday invitations. Once your venue and date are set, send out your birthday party invitations to your guest list.
- Budget. Avoid spending too much money by having a budget set before starting your birthday party planning.
Do you need some inspiration so that you can plan the perfect Birthday Party? These fabulous and fun parties may inspire you.
4. Outdoor secret garden tea party by 100 LAYER CAKE
5. Colourful ballon-filled picnic by THE HOUSE THAT LARS BUILT
6. Gorgeous garden birthday party by HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS
7. Camp out under the stars by LAY BABY LAY
8. Fancy Picnic Birthday Party by STYLE ME PRETTY
9. Birthday bash in an adorable teepee by 100 LAYER CAKELET
10. Whimsical dream catcher themed birthday party by 100 LAYER CAKELET
Don’t forget to DECORATE in style