Otostick Prominent Ear Corrector for Adults
Regular price $54.99 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Otostick is a cosmetic corrector for protruding ears made of silicone and medical adhesives; it sticks to the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate effect and a more natural appearance.
- Otostick is a product created from a need; to correct in a simple way the separation of the ears, popularly known as “protruding ears”.
- It is easy to use, discreet, as it is made of transparent silicone, and comfortable.
- You will not feel that you are wearing them.
- As long as, at the time of placement, the area is free of water, moisture and sweat, Otostick will resist water, sweat and heat.
- If fitted correctly, Otostick ensures that the duration of the corrector and the position of the ear are optimal, therefore it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.
- One of the key steps in the placement of Otostick, is the cleaning of the area with an astringent product, removing fatty wastes caused by sweat and moisture.
- It is appropriate to provide for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick to wet it or play sports that will cause sweating of the skin.
- There should be no hairs under the corrector.
- The package contains 8 correctors.
- Recommended use from 3 years of age
- Each corrector has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.