LittleOak Natural Goat Milk Infant Formula - Stage 1
LittleOak Infant Formula provides the nourishment of natural whole goat’s milk. It is a delicious, creamy alternative to cow’s milk and is full of goodness. LittleOak Infant Formula is nutritionally complete and proudly manufactured in New Zealand to the highest food safety standards using only non-GMO ingredients
All our formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
1. Wash hands before preparing LittleOak Infant Formula. Sterilise all utensils for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser
2. Only use the enclosed LittleOak scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using the provided leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
3. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Test temperature on wrist
before use. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it feels too hot, cool down by holding the bottle under cold water. Be sure none of this water gets into the feed. Feed immediately.
5. Discard any unfinished milk. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle is prepared for storage prior to use, ensure it is refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
This product is specially formulated for babies from birth to 6 months of age.
Allergens: Contains milk
Made using Goat Milk Protein