LittleOak Natural Goat Follow-on Formula - Stage 2 for children 6-12 months
LittleOak Stage 2 (6-12 months) is made from fresh whole goat’s milk straight from our dairy in New Zealand. Starting with fresh milk means less processing, more natural goodness. Goat’s milk is a delicious, creamy alternative to cow’s milk.
LittleOak Follow-on Formula is nutritionally complete and proudly manufactured locally to the highest food safety standards, using only non-GMO ingredients.
All our formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day
1. Wash hands before preparing LittleOak Infant Formula. Sterilise all utensils for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Only use the enclosed LittleOak scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using the provided leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
3. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Test temperature on wrist
before use. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it feels too hot, cool down by holding the bottle under cold water. Be sure none of this water gets into the feed. Feed immediately.
5. Discard any unfinished milk. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle is prepared for storage prior to use, ensure it is refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
This product is specially formulated for use by infants over the age of 6 months and should not be used for infants under the age of 6 months.
Full Cream Goat Milk Solids, Lactose, LittleOak Proprietary Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Pressed Coconut Oil, Pressed Flaxseed Oil), Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), DHA Powder (Docosahexaenoic Oil from Schizochytrium sp.), ARA Powder (Arachidonic Acid Oil from Mortierella alpine), L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin), Inositol, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant (α-Tocopherol), L-Carnitine.
Allergens: Contains milk
Made using Goat Milk Protein