Little Kids loves a milkshake, so we suggest that you sneak in some extra support their Immune system to help to keep your kids healthy. Here's a great healthy milkshake recipe with strawberry flavour the family will love, especially during the warm weather!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbspoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost (see below ingredients)
- Coconut cream / whipped cream + fresh strawberries for topping
- Combine all the ingredients (except for toppings) and blend until smooth. Feel free to add more milk if needed to get your blender going.
- Serve and top with whipped cream/coconut cream and a few sliced fresh strawberries.