Can you believe Easter is nearly here! Geez the time just goes so quickly!!!!
So we are inspired by Easter recipes – Bunny Oat Cups. Oats are also really good for you too. According to experts, oats have a wide variety of health benefits, including lower blood pressure and reduced risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes!
The recipe includes Mavella Brain Boost to sneak some goodness into your kids. Shhhh it’s a secret.
As a wonderful health supplement, Brain boost also contains a wonderful combination of two organic plant proteins that together create an all-round amino acid profile important for growing kids. Also included is the popular all-natural and organic Peruvian superfood Cacao which gives a chocolate taste. Australian made fruits Blueberry and Kale also known for their antioxidant benefits have been added. Plus there’s prebiotics, vitamins and Calcium Most milkshakes contain high amounts of sugar such as Milo at 48 grams per 100gms (Brain boost is 9.3 grams), or dairy (whey or skim milk powder) fastly becoming known as contributing to allergies
Easter Recipe of the week
- 2 apples
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 5g MAVELLA SUPERFOODS BRAIN BOOST
- apple, coconut flakes, chocolate chips
- Peel and chop the apples into small bite-size pieces.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add the apples and cook for a minute. Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Scoop the apples out of the water and set aside.
- Add the oats into the saucepan with the water from the cooked apples. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Once the oatmeal is about to finish cooking, add the milk and stir to combine.
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, the cooked apples and MAVELLA SUPERFOODS BRAIN BOOST.
- You can top with coconut flakes, sliced apple and chocolate chips to create a bunny face for Easter!